1. OWNERSHIP OF EQUIPMENT - Vendor agrees to pay the Sign-up fees specified for possession of equipment. All printer bundles are sold as an outright sale. They become the property of the user and Voucher Net Limited may only provide support as may be requested by the purchaser.
2. SERVICES CONDITIONAL ON ACCEPTANCE - The provision of Services is conditional upon the acceptance (“Acceptance”) of Vendor by Voucher Net Ltd. Acceptance is deemed to be granted upon deployment of any of the bundles to the Vendor.
3. TERM - This Agreement will become effective upon Acceptance and continue for five (5) years (the “Initial Term”) unless terminated as set forth herein. Thereafter, this Agreement will be automatically renewed for successive five (5) year terms unless the Vendor notifies the Voucher Net in writing of its intention to terminate this Agreement as set forth herein.
4. WARRANTY & REPAIR - Voucher Net will attempt to remotely diagnose and/or replace defective Equipment as long as Vendor: (i) has processed a Transaction within the past 15 days; (ii) Vendor is not in arrears to Voucher Net; and (iii) is not in possession of unreturned Equipment. Vendor will be responsible for (i) returning defective Equipment to Voucher Net; and (ii) all costs associated with Equipment damaged as a result of neglect, abuse, spillage or similar occurrences. Unreturned Equipment will be subject to a fee of N15,000 per item of Equipment per month. This is applicable only to equipment that is the property of Voucher Net.
5. PROVISION OF SERVICES - Voucher Net hereby agrees to use its reasonable efforts to provide the following Services:
(a) connection of the Equipment to a transaction processor for the processing of Transactions;
(b) Settlement of surcharges (“Surcharges”), if any;
6. FEES AND SURCHARGES - Vendor acknowledges that:
(a)Each Transaction will be subject to the commission set out herein or as otherwise agreed to.
b) Commissions can be adjusted without notice as may be deemed necessary by Voucher Net Limited these adjustments will be done responsibly as to continue guaranteeing a market competitive value to all stakeholders.
7. EQUIPMENT AT THE RISK OF THE VENDOR - The Vendor assumes all of the obligations and risks of an absolute owner, and the Equipment is at the sole and exclusive risk of the Vendor from its date of delivery. The Vendor is liable for any loss, damage or destruction to the Equipment, however caused.
8. DATA PLAN - The coverage rate for all cellular data plans is 20k/kilobyte. However, vendors should get themselves abreast with the evolution of the data plan rates. In addition to the cellular data fees set out herein, the vendor shall bear any other cellular fees incurred by the vendor through the use of the MOBitooT app and equipment or Sim card. Voucher Net no longer funds cellular fees for any Bundle.
9. VOUCHER NET'S LIMITED LIABILITY - Voucher Net is not under any circumstances whatsoever, liable for any damage to property or injury to any person, either direct or consequential, caused by or arising out of the delivery, installation, use, repair or presence or defect of the Equipment or any part or portion of the Equipment. All other liability of Voucher Net is limited to N1 (One Naira).
10. FEES AND MONIES OWING - The Vendor irrevocably authorizes and directs Voucher Net or its agents/subcontractors to deduct out of the proceeds of all Transactions or Surcharges, all amounts as may be due and payable in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and further authorizes Voucher Net to deduct any Fees or any other monies owing to Voucher Net directly from their MOBitooT Account or wallet.
11. VENDOR'S RESPONSIBILITIES - The Vendor will:
(a) Use the equipment/Mobile app to dispense vouchers according to the directions of the equipment and help guides provided.
(b) Adhere to all requirements / regulations applicable specifically to the provision of recharge card sales and bills payment. (c) be bound and abide to this Client Terms and Conditions.
(d) If Vendor believes any adjustments should be made to their Account, notify Voucher Net in writing within forty-five (45) days after any such debit or credit is or should have been effected.
(e) Maintain the Account at all times in positive credit;
(f) Take such steps as are necessary or advisable in order to prevent unauthorized use of the Mobile app and Equipment;
(g) Notify Voucher Net immediately upon discovering any loss (including theft) or damage to or unauthorized use of the Mobile app or Equipment;
(h) Maintain the Equipment in a state of good repair, condition and working order as would a prudent owner;maintain the Equipment in a state of good repair, condition and working order as would a prudent owner;
(i) Promptly report any errors, malfunctions or other problems of the Equipment to Voucher Net;
(j) Allow Voucher Net to have free and unobstructed access to the Vendor's premises as required for site preparation, installation, investigation and maintenance activities during the Vendor's normal business hours;
(k) Maintain appropriate reporting and operational processes to reconcile on a daily basis Settlement totals posted to the Account;
(l) Maintain accurate logs of employee shifts and provide these logs (with or without employee names) to Voucher Net
(m)Aid in the remote diagnostics and service of the Equipment.
(n) Vendors are expected to perform a minimum daily transaction of N20,000 – N30,000. This is the recommended daily transaction volume for retailers to earn any meaningful income from retailing our products. While we do not place such limits on non-retailers, it will become evident to Vendors that transactions below this range daily is not worth their while and therefore not profitable for their business. Vendors are requested to provide prior notice to Voucher Net reasons for any prolonged absence of use. Such notice shall be sent to our customer service in writing and approval granted by Voucher Net without necessitating a return of the device. Failure to obtain approval for prolonged inactivity may result in Termination of services. Such request for inactivity will not be unduly withheld.
(o) Pay a N5,000 registration fee. This fee will only be collected at the termination of the contract by either party as specified in the clause 14 below.
12. VENDOR ACKNOWLEDGMENTS - The Vendor acknowledges that:
(a) Voucher Net does not guarantee uninterrupted service of the equipment and the MOBitooT app and specifically waives all rights that it has or may have and hereby releases Voucher Net from any and all liabilities whatsoever of every nature for or by reason of any interruption of services or the Equipment;
(b) Voucher Net is not liable whatsoever for any direct or indirect losses or damages, general or specific, with respect to the profits, revenue, earnings and/or goodwill of the Vendor as a result of services provided and its use of the Equipment or any related mechanical, electrical, data, system, processing, errors or failures. The Vendor specifically waives all rights that it has or may have in relation thereto and irrevocably releases and forever discharges Voucher Net from and against any such losses or Damages, however caused; and
(c) Voucher Net has the right to have access to examine and verify at any reasonable time all records of the Vendor pertaining to transactions processed through the MOBitooT app and any other Equipment;
13. INDEMNIFICATION - The vendor shall indemnify and hold Voucher Net harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, damages, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including legal fees) incurred directly or indirectly by Voucher Net by reason of the Vendor's failure to utilize the Equipment or the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and for any liability to third parties for any injuries or damages not resulting solely from the negligence or willful misconduct of Voucher Net, which result from the provision by Voucher Net of the Equipment or Services.
TERMINATION BY VOUCHER NET - Voucher Net may terminate this Agreement, or cease providing the Services in respect of a particular piece of Equipment or the MOBitooT app:
(a) at any time without notice;
(b) if the Vendor has failed to comply with the Requirements;
(c) the Vendor has failed to comply with material terms of this Agreement;
(d) Voucher Net notifies the other party that the Vendor represents an unacceptable risk to the integrity of the Services. Termination of this Agreement, or termination of Services in respect of a particular piece of Equipment, does not relieve the Vendor from its obligations to pay applicable fees incurred to the date of termination.
(e) Dormant accounts will be deleted by Voucher Net Limited when left unused for 2 weeks after creation and without funding (zero balance) or 3 months without useage. In this case any fund left in the wallet if forfeited as registration fee up to a maximum of N5,000 (five thousand naira).
15. TERMINATION BY VENDOR - Either party CAN terminate This agreement without notice. Upon termination expressed in writing, Vendor is required to Dispatch all Materials including unused print paper And promotional items to Vouchernets designated collection point or marketer.Vendors will have no claim to any funds remaining in their wallet up to the N5,000 (five thousand Naira) registration fee which only becomes due upon termination. All funds above this registration fee will be returned to the clients designated bank account. Vendors may be liable to prosecution should they detain and refuse to return any property that has not been outrightly purchased. Voucher Net Limited will use any legal means to enforce recovery of their equipment if Vendors fail to return them when demanded.
16. TERMINATION NOT TO AFFECT ANCILLARY AGREEMENTS - Termination of this Agreement does not affect any separate agreement regarding the Equipment or Services between the Vendor and a third party.
17. ENUREMENT - This Agreement is binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.
18. SEVERABILITY - The invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the other provisions hereof.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT - The parties acknowledge that this Agreement comprises the entire agreement between the parties and that there are no representations, warranties, guarantees, terms or conditions, expressed or implied, other than those contained herein and that there are no collateral agreements.
ADVERTISING AND DISPLAYS
(a) Voucher Net has the right to identify the Vendor as a user of the Equipment and Services in its marketing materials; and
(b) wherever possible, Vendor will display Voucher Net's trade name and/or logo in the form provided by Voucher Net.
21. MODIFICATIONS - This Agreement may be modified in whole or in part by the Voucher Net at any time without notice.
22. ADMINISTRATIVE FEES - Voucher Net reserves the right to charge Vendor administrative fees for services requested by Vendor.
23. SURVIVAL - The provisions of s. 16, 17, 18, and 19 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Voucher Net Limited understands your desire to protect personal information. We will inform you how your personal information will be gathered or used, and to give you choices. If choices are not offered on web pages where your personal information is obtained, or in the MOBitooT app, please select one of the communication channels at the bottom of this statement to indicate your communication preferences.
General Information we gather and track
We request personal information when you create an account, place an order, request a service, answer a survey, enter a contest, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website and Mobile app. For example, If you submit an order with the MOBitooT app or chat with us, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction such as your name, address, and credit card number, phone number, customer ID. If you request technical support online, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction such as your transaction ID which tells us detail of the transaction and the nature of the problem you are experiencing. You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction or receive assistance.
How we use the General Information we gather and track
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
▪ To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
• To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
• To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
• To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
• To allow you to purchase, download, and manage services we render
• To obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
• To help you quickly find services or product information important to you.
With whom we may share your information
VOUCHER NET LIMITED collects and uses your personal information to operate the MOBitooT app and deliver the services you have requested. VOUCHER NET LIMITED also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from VOUCHER NET LIMITED and its affiliates. VOUCHER NET LIMITED may also contact you via phone calls, SMS, emails and surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. VOUCHER NET LIMITED may provide your personally indentifiable information to the affiliate that initially referred you to the Site or our MOBitooT App.
Opt out of providing certain information
Voucher Net Limited provides a number of ways for you to opt out of receiving additional information from us or having us provide your personal information to our partners. We may offer you these choices at the time you give us your information.
If you are on a Voucher Net Limited web page MOBitooT app that requires personal information but does not offer communication choices, or would like to change your preferences for information that you have previously provided, please use one of the communication channels at the bottom of this statement. If you do not wish to continue receiving our email newsletters or bulletins or using our services, you can opt out of receiving these communications and services by sending us an email to delete your account with us.
Privacy of Children
Voucher Net Limited is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in the online activities and interests of their children. Voucher Net Limited does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and Voucher Net Limited does not target its websites or services to children under 13 even though our products and services can be used by them.
Applications Updates Provided Online
Voucher Net Limited provides an online update service to provide improved versions our Mobile app. These updates are provided to correct operational defects and provide additional feature functionality to our users. As part of the mobile application update process, we collect the following information: a statistically unique number, type of device, your IP address, type of operating system, user action logs, installation and update versioning and control information. We collect this information to help us better understand the usage patterns of our products to provide more timely and relevant updates. We also use this information for planning and forecasting server loads and upgrade patterns. The information is also used to generate aggregate statistics about how our mobile app, web site, and update services are used so that we may provide the best possible support to our customers.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. We however do not store any credit card information.
We make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to update or correct your personal information. If you believe that Voucher Net Limited does not have your current personal information, you can update it by using one of the communication channels at the bottom of this statement.
The VOUCHER NET LIMITED Site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time or qualify you for special offers that VOUCHER NET LIMITED may make available from time to time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. Cookies simplify the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on.
When you return to the same VOUCHER NET LIMITED Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the VOUCHER NET LIMITED features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the VOUCHER NET LIMITED Site that you visit.
Business Partner and Cobranded Web Sites
Customer Support and Discussion Information
Please remember that information you submit for purposes of customer or product support in a discussion group or forum will be deemed public information and is not confidential. There is a risk in such communication venues that information can be collected and used by others. Please be careful and responsible when you are online. We however restrict our Telegram group to only have direct communication with Voucher Net Limited employees. Any communication outside of this group or with persons other than Voucher Net Limited personnel must be done in a careful and responsible manner.
Privacy Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to change your communication preferences, please contact us using one of the options below:
Email your Privacy comments or questions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call use our online chat services to chat with our customer services representative on +234 818 507 6948.